I saw this video about the new technology in our world. I know it has nothing to do with food, but it was too good not to post on my blog. Its something new and will actually change the world so i thought people would find this video interesting and actually like the idea.
Video from, Leo Larsson youtube channel
People usually go crazy over what to cook, well i know most people would love it nice and simple for a good fresh start for the day. Try the Serhan eggs and bacon recipe. I am sure it will satisfy your hunger.
What you need:
This is simple,
– Bacon (whatever type you would like)
– Oil (No need if you have a nonstick pan)
What you need to do:
1. Spread a little bit of oil on the pan, just enough to cover it all up with a thin layer
2. If you do not like oil what i tend to do is I cook the bacon first and with the bacon oil I cook the eggs so that the eggs have a bacon taste to it
3. Heat it up on top of fire, while waiting for that crack some eggs in a bowl and mix it all up with a fork add cheese once mixed
4. Pour the egg and cheese on the pan and scramble, this meal is best served with scrambled eggs.
Hope you enjoy it and just to let you know this can be done multiple ways but i prefer my way 😀
With summer coming up I think you guys will appreciate this recipe since its nice and cold, really enjoyable to drink at the pool or if you are just feeling hot. This is also my own recipe that i experimented. I tried for a while to perfect it.
What you need:
– Two bananas
– Some strawberries
– Basically fresh fruits, has to be fresh
– Any kind of liquid preferably fresh orange juice or some store bought juice
– A lot of ice
– Sugar (Your choice if you want to add it or not)
– A blender
– Add all the fruits inside the blender gently
– Then smoothly add the juice that you want to add
– Blend it for about a minute
– After that, add the ice first this is very important. Always add the ice first since its solidified water it will take up the sugar if you add the sugar first, so the taste wont be the same.
– Add sugar, but not too much ruins the fruit flavor
There you go one fresh smoothie ready for you to drink and share with your peers.
Recipe of Ahmed Serhan.
People usually drink coffee in the morning. If you are not a morning person that’s fine, this drink can be drank anytime. I personally experimented and tested out different recipes, and honestly, its amazing. Best preferred during winter.
– Get normal caffeine (coffee)
– One small cup of condensed milk
– Heat up some water
– Get some coffee cream, you can find this in any store
– Before heating up the water make sure that everything is in place
– Add three small spoons on coffee
– As much as you would like of the coffee cream
– One small cup of condensed milk
– If you want some sugar
– After adding all of that inside a big cup add the hot water, mix it all up and there you go
This is my own recipe. Hope you enjoy it.
A very common snack that everyone likes would be great to do at home, watch this video to learn how.
Hey guys, sorry I’m not able to post as much as before. I am currently too busy with exams coming up next week, so I will try and post as much as possible with exams on the line. Be patient with me.
I think people will find it interesting, or interesting enough to read at least. So check it out guys.
I have not yet tried this chicken, but I am dying to do so. I haven’t got the time lately with all my school work. Anyways, this dish consists of grilled chicken and honey mustard.
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste, and place in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, basil, paprika, and parsley. Mix well. Pour 1/2 of this mixture over the chicken, and brush to cover.
Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Turn chicken pieces over and brush with the remaining 1/2 of the honey mustard mixture. Bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
For this dish i would instruct you to get someone with professional cooking skills, just don’t attempt to cook it with no skills. This dish consists of mainly sea food. I would defiantly eat this dish anytime anywhere, it serves a total of 6 people but i would rather it was all for myself.
1 – 6 1 1/4- to 1 1/2-pound live lobsters
2 -1 cup (2 sticks) butter
3 – 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
4- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
5- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
6 – 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
7 – Lemon wedges
Cook lobsters in 2 large pots of boiling salted water until shells are pink and lobsters are just cooked through, about 11 minutes. Meanwhile, melt butter in small saucepan. Add lemon juice and herbs. Season with salt and pepper. Serve lobsters with lemon wedges and warm herb butter.
Keeping it fresh and original. Something new to our desserts list maybe?